Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time & Someone You Care About












Did my Run/Walk this morn! Met the same security guard I see everyday, who asks me "What time is it?" every time. But today, he didn't. Today, he was with a lady ;) Oooo yeah ;)

I guess when you're with someone you really care about, you don't care much about the time. You might even wish that time would stop just for the both of you ;)

I think that church services should kinda be like that too... Where we're not so bothered about the time, but more about the One we're with.

No, I don't mean we should have longer services necessarily; but that we aren't overly-conscious abt time, planning lunch & traveling the world in our minds, while spiritual food is being offered. Instead, enjoy & bask in the presence of the One who loves us unconditionally, so much so He would step out of eternity & infinity, and stepped into time & space, walked among us & made a way for us to be together forever! Spending time with Jesus - best thing ever!

No comments: