Thursday, July 30, 2009

Changing the nation, one school at a time...

It's been a while since I've written here. It's time I break the silence. The reason I haven't been able to update this blog is because I've been busy. I've been busy and I'm not complaining! One of the most exciting things in my ministry journey has taken off, and I haven't stopped sowing, investing, building, growing it since!

I'm talking about RECESS REVOLUTION! And boy, am I fired up by what God is doing in the schools through Recess Revo and the students who are a part of it! So many amazing testimonies have been recorded and more are pouring in each day! This "movement" is spreading like wildfire across Malaysia. So far... Selangor, KL, Penang, Kuantan, and Kota Kinabalu have caught on to the vision, and schools are being impacted each week/day. Just head on to the Recess Revo stories page, and you'll know what I mean! (http://teens.theactschurch.org/rrstories.cfm).

Teachers are being touched by the love of God (through acts of kindness by Christian students) - till they cry, Security Guards and students are getting saved, School gates are being repainted - just because the students WANT to do it, meals are being bought by Christian students for others - just to bless... and so much more! I believe if we keep going - we will really see a very different Malaysia, a better Malaysia - starting from the School level, and because ofthe difference (Christian) students are making in their schools!

I believe our nation CAN be changed, and won for the Lord. Any more believers out there!? Can I get a witness!?

No comments: